$55 per bottle
The Lineage is a rich, complex Bordeaux-style blend of Cabernet, Cabernet Franc and Merlot that is sure to impress. Dark and mysterious with notes of cigar box, cacao and espresso balanced with black cherry and blackberry. Notes evocative of smores on a cool night. Jamón Serrano, cumin, coriander and cinnamon dance on the palate. A finish of freshly steeped Earl Grey tea. Ideally enjoyed on a friends' getaway to a cabin in the snow paired with a beef stew dinner and good conversation. Drink now or will age beautifully for the next 6-8 years.
- CENTRAL COAST WINE COMPETITION: Double Gold - Best in Class - 98 Points
- 54% Cabernet Sauvignon, 27% Cabernet Franc, 19% Merlot
- Barton Estate, Dusi Farms, Clare Ranch, Armory & Paper Street; Willow Creek, Templeton Gap & Adelaida Districts
- Approx. Brix at Harvest
- Processing / Aging / Barrel Program
- 100% destemmed. 36% new French oak barrels. Bottled unfined, unfiltered.
- Bottling Date
- Cases Produced
- 6.0 g/L