Available to Wine Club Members Only. A wonderfully crowd-pleasing example of a Paso Robles Grenache, Syrah and Mourvèdre blend. On the nose, bright aromatics of currant and pomegranate with complex undertones of fennel, oregano and star anise. On the palate, wild blueberry compote with a compelling finish of cinnamon spice and pretty lavender. Reminiscent of the fun of enjoying fruit roll ups with your childhood friends. Goes beautifully with barbequed swordfish on a laid back summer's evening! Drink now or over the next 2-4 years.
- 42% Grenache, 39% Syrah, 19% Mourvèdre
- Templeton Gap, Willow Creek & Adelaida Districts
- 100% de-stemmed with a 3-day cold soak and an additional 15 days of skin contact.
- Processing / Aging / Barrel Program
- Aged in 228L neutral French oak barrels.
- Bottling Date
- June, 20 2022
- Cases Produced
- 6.2 g/L