2020 Blue Eyes
Cabernet / Syrah
$50 per bottle
The first of many wines under our new Collectors' Series, Blue Eyes pays homage to the wines of Australia. New rendition of a classic favorite. Loyal club members as well as new found customers will love this nostalgic throwback line with Artist Dane Curley. Bright notes of wild brambleberry and raspberry reduction are layered with delicious graham cracker and cardamom. Rounded out with lingering hints of fresh eucalyptus and mint. Need the perfect summer BBQ wine? Look no further! Will age beautifully for 2-6 years.
- 77% Cabernet Sauvignon, 23% Syrah
- Dusi Farms, Templeton Gap (Cab); Barton Estate, Willow Creek (Syrah); Paper Street, WIllow Creek (Syrah)
- Approx. Brix at Harvest
- 100% destemmed and fermented in stainless steel tanks until dry.
- Processing / Aging / Barrel Program
- Aged in 25% new French oak puncheons.
- Bottling Date
- January 27, 2022
- Cases Produced
- 6.2 g/L