2020 Bittersweet Symphony
$40 per bottle
Best served on the rocks before dinner as an aperitif or chilled as a digestive/ dessert wine! Spiced with citrus orange peel, vanillin, all spice, star anise, gentian root, licorice root, walnut bark and ginger root. Reminiscent of a orange creamsicle on a summer's night!
- 95% Viognier, 5% Clairette Blanche
- J Dusi Vineyard, Paper Street Vineyard
- Approx. Brix at Harvest
- Fermented in stainless steel tank with native yeast
- Processing / Aging / Barrel Program
- Aged for 5 months sur lie. Fortified with house distilled brandy. Spiced with hand-selected botanicals.
- Bottling Date
- Cases Produced
- 6.2 g/L
- 60 g