2019 The Dance
The Dance is our flagship Cabernet; comprised of the best barrels in our cellar. Featuring our Barton Estate Vineyard as a nod to the legacy that began with Joe Sr. back in 1994. This wine begins with delicious notes of black plum, toasted macadamia, cedar and raw almond, followed by huckleberry, violets, mocha, sweet tar, crème de cassis and pencil lead on the palate, with hints of all spice, black olive, cumin, and green notes of oregano, tomato leaf and purple basil. Pair with a romantic dinner for two fireside. Age for 10-15 years.
- Wine Enthusiast - 92 Cellar Selection
- 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Barton Estate, Willow Creek District; Clare Ranch, Templeton Gap District
- Approx. Brix at Harvest
- 100% destemmed and fermented in stainless steel tanks until dry.
- Processing / Aging / Barrel Program
- Aged in 66% new French oak barrels for 22 months.
- Bottling Date
- September 7, 2021
- Cases Produced
- 6.2 g/L