buy 12 bottles and receive a 15% case discount
Our 2019 Rose is one of the best we have ever made! The fruit is grown & picked specifically for Rose and we are in love with this wine! We direct press the grapes which allows a freshness that expresses our region's terroir, while retaining a beautiful, delicate, pale-strawberry color. Fresh and bright, mineral-driven with citrus blossom and Rainier cherry. Sea salt and pink grapefruit on the palate lead to a vibrant finish. This is a perfect food wine that will go with anything or can be enjoyed just by itself!
- 50% Grenache, 50% Mourvedre
- Hollyhock Vineyard, Templeton Gap District
- Harvest Dates
- October 2019
- Approx. Brix at Harvest
- Racked and fermented with Bandol yeast from the Rhone region until dry. Aged for 3 months in stainless steel barrels where it went through partial malolactic fermentation.
- Processing / Aging / Barrel Program
- 100% whole cluster pressed (individually) and placed into stainless steel tanks to settle overnight. Blended and sterile filtered before bottling.
- Bottling Date
- January 28. 2020
- Cases Produced
- 6.5 g/l
- 0.9 g/l