Decadent notes of cherry liqueur, root beer and Knott's Berry Farm blackberry jam. Sarsaparilla, fennel, thyme, rhubarb and delicate violet notes on the finish. Pairs perfectly with a bacon cheese burger or a winter chili. Drink now or age for the next 3-5 years.
- 93 Points Jeb Dunnuck - 2021
- 100% Grenache
- Paper Street, Caterina's Vineyard, & Glenrose Vineyard
- Approx. Brix at Harvest
- Fermented in stainless steel.
- Processing / Aging / Barrel Program
- Aged 17 months in once and twice used French oak puncheons. Bottled unfined, unfiltered
- Bottling Date
- April 1, 2021
- Cases Produced
- 6.2 g/L