2014 The Dance
buy 12 bottles and receive a 15% case discount
Happy Canyon lies in the southeastern corner of the Santa Ynez Valley which enjoys warmer afternoon temperatures and cooler evenings from the marine air. This unique microclimate gives our wine a beautiful balance between the acidity and tannins. The Dance is a Bordeaux blend with more Cabernet Franc which gives aromas of black cherry, tobacco and violets on the nose. Molasses, cedar, and black fruit of currants and blackberries show on the palate. While the flavors marry and get more complex, they linger long after your last sip. The Dance will age gracefully for the 10-12 years.
- 56% Cabernet Franc, 14 % Cabernet Sauvignon, 13% Pettie Verdot, 10% Malbec
- TTT Vineyard, Happy Canyon of Santa Barbara
- Harvest Dates
- September - October 2014
- Approx. Brix at Harvest
- 26 - 28
- 100% de-stemmed, 3-day cold soak with an additional 15 days of skin contact in combination of stainless steel fermentors. All native malolactic fermentation in barrel.
- Processing / Aging / Barrel Program
- Aged 28 months in 50% new French oak barrels.
- Bottling Date
- February 28, 2017
- Cases Produced
- 5.8 g/L
- 0.0 g/L