2021 Don't Stop Believing
$55 per bottle
Bright red fruits on the nose such as strawberry, cranberry and raspberry with lingering notes of cinnamon stick, lavender and cola. Nostalgic of enjoying a fruit roll up with a friend on a summer afternoon. Enjoy with a pulled pork sandwich on a sunny day. Drink now or age 3-5 years.
- 67% Grenache, 33% Mourvédre
- Willow Creek and Templeton Gap AVA
- Approx. Brix at Harvest
- Fermented in stainless steel with native yeast.
- Processing / Aging / Barrel Program
- Aged 18 months in neutral French oak puncheons. Bottled unfined, unfiltered.
- Bottling Date
- May 10, 2023
- Cases Produced
- 5.7 g/L