2019 Go My Way
Malbec, Merlot & Petit Verdot
The inaugural vintage of Go My Way isn’t your traditional Bordeaux blend, that’s for sure! We’re taking the varieties that always take a back seat to Cab and letting them show off what they got... Dark and mysterious, with notes of blackberry, red plum, cacao powder, Madagascar vanilla bean, cedar and Cuban cigar. Full of intrigue, we’re excited to see this wine age and get even better over the next 8-10 years. Pair with a blue cheese burger on a Summer retreat with nothing but pine trees in sight.
- 93 Points - Wine Enthusiast
- 49% Malbec / 26% Merlot / 25% Petit Verdot
- Encell, Claire Ranch & Paper Street Vineyards
- Approx. Brix at Harvest
- Processing / Aging / Barrel Program
- 100% destemmed and fermented in stainless steel tanks until dry. Aged in 33% new French oak barrels.
- Bottling Date
- September 7th, 2021
- Cases Produced
- 6.2 g/L