2017 Tiny Dancer
buy 12 bottles and receive a 15% case discount
One of the thirteen permitted varietals allowed in Châteauneuf-du-Pape, and is becoming more widely planted in California. Usually used in a blend, we couldn't resist having this varietal stand alone. The name Picpoul translates to 'lip stinger' as it is known for its bright, vibrant acidity. Very pale in color with fresh lemon and citrus notes and a crisp finish. This Picpoul is amazing with food and delicious on a warm summer day!
- 93 points - Robert Parker's Wine Advocate, May 2018
- 91 points - Wine Enthusiast, September 2018
- 90 points - Josh Raynolds of Vinous, September 2018
- 87 points - Jeb Dunnuck, November 2018
- 100% Picpoul Blanc
- Glenrose Vineyard, Adelaida District
- Harvest Dates
- September 10, 2017
- Whole cluster pressed and fermented in stainless steel until dry with champagne yeast. Went through partial malolactic fermentation.
- Processing / Aging / Barrel Program
- Aged in neutral French oak for 3 months sur lie and lees stirred monthly.
- Bottling Date
- February 8, 2018
- Cases Produced
- 6.9 g/L
- .6 g/L