2017 Soul Mate Rosé
buy 12 bottles and receive a 15% case discount
Soul Mate Rose is a Rhône blend, mainly of Grenache with a little Counoise, Syrah and Mourvèdre. Spending less than 24 hours on the skins gives this rosé a beautiful garnet pink color. Bone-dry and crisp with notes of guavas and sour cherries with a little grapefruit and strawberries. This is the perfect wine for any day of the week!
- 73% Grenache, 12% Counoise, 9% Syrah, 6% Mourvèdre
- Paper Street Vineyard - Willow Creek AVA, Paso Robles. Glenrose Vineyard - Adelaide AVA, Paso Robles. Hollyhock Vineyard - Templeton Gap AVA, Paso Robles
- Harvest Dates
- September - October 2017
- Soil Type
- Limestone, clay loam, siliceous shale
- Approx. Brix at Harvest
- Processing / Aging / Barrel Program
- All the wines spent less than 24 hours on the skins. 50% saignée and 50% direct press. Aged in 100% stainless steel.
- Bottling Date
- January 11, 2018
- Cases Produced
- 7.1 g/L