2017 Cabernet Sauvignon
buy 12 bottles and receive a 15% case discount
Our Cabernet Sauvignon is driven by juicy, fresh red and black fruit with light floral high tones. Smooth tannins and a long finish round out this delicious Cabernet.
- 75% Cabernet Sauvignon, 15% Malbec, 15% Petite Verdot
- Willow Creek District: Barton Family Estate Vineyard & Paper Street Vineyard; Templeton Gap District: J Dusi Vineyard, Gleason Vineyard, ONX Vineyard
- 100% de- stemmed, three-day cold soak with an additional 15 days of skin contact in a combination of stainless steel fermentors. All native malolactic fermentation in barrel.
- Processing / Aging / Barrel Program
- 8 months in 228L Bordeaux barrels with 20% new French oak.
- Bottling Date
- June 26, 2018
- Cases Produced
- 6.0 g/L
- 0.0 g/L