buy 12 bottles and receive a 15% case discount
This Grenache is characterized by bright red fruit notes. Aromas of raspberry and cherry on the nose and flavors of strawberry and rhubarb pie on the palate. Soft, silky tannins make this wine delicious on its own.
- 95% Grenache, 5% Tempranillo
- 80% from Willow Creek District and 20% from Adelaida District in westside Paso Robles.
- 25% whole cluster fermentation done with native yeast until dry. Completed malolactic fermentation in puncheons.
- Processing / Aging / Barrel Program
- Aged in 100% neutral French Oak 500L puncheons.
- Bottling Date
- February 8, 2018
- Cases Produced
- 5.4 g/L
- 0.25 g/L